Here is the SuperCat Fast Ferry Cebu to/from Ormoc Trip Schedules and Fare 2023.
SuperCat Fast Ferry Corporation is a Cebu-based shipping company that is engaged in the mobility of passengers through a primed sea ferry service. It is located at Pier 4, North Reclamation Area Cebu City, Philippines.
Currently, they are serving the following routes:
- Cebu to Ormoc
- Ormoc to Cebu
SuperCat Fast Ferry Cebu to/from Ormoc Trip Schedules and Fare 2023
Cebu to Ormoc Daily Voyage Schedule
- 9:00 AM
- 12:30 PM
Ormoc to Cebu Daily Departure Schedule
- 9:00 AM
- 12:24 PM
Cebu to and from Ormoc Passenger Fare
- Regular Fare: Php1,100.00
- Senior/PWD: Php758.71
- Student: Php880.00
- Minor: Php550.00
- Regular Fare: Php1,500.00
- Senior/PWD: Php1,071.43
- Student: Php1,200.00
- Minor: Php750.00
Schedules and Rates may change without prior notice.
SuperCat Passenger Guidelines
- Passengers must print the e-ticket sent via email.
- Make sure to have the printed e-ticket changed with the official ticket at the Supercat designated booking office on or before the date of departure(at least 1 hour if on the departure date)
- Passengers are advised to be at the terminal at least 1 hour before the scheduled departure time (gates are closed 30 minutes before departure time.
- Valid ID must be presented together with the ticket.
- List of Valid IDs:
- Government-issued IDs: SSS, GSIS, Voter’s, Postal, Driver’s License, PRC, etc.
- OSCA ID(required to avail of the Senior Citizen discount)
- Company ID (must have a signature)
- Student ID(must have the signature/stamp for the current school term)
- For refunds, proceed to the SuperCat ticket outlet(Service Fee non-refundable)
- Vessel Sailing Schedule may changed or cancelled without prior notice.
- Cot numbers may changed without prior notice.
For inquiries, please get in touch with SuperCat at 0926 765 7548/Hotline: (+63 32) 233-7000.
Follow us on Facebook: 2Go Bus and Ferries to receive updates on SuperCar Fast Ferry Schedule, Passenger Fare, and Other Passenger Tips!